INTERIOR DESIGN OVERVIEW
A strong creative vision and an ability to bring ideas to life are hallmarks of the field of interior design. Student designers are tasked with creating visually stimulating and workable spaces in commercial or residential settings that adhere to industry standards and government regulations.
The Course in Interior Design aims to provide students with the methodological framework, strategic skills, and necessary field experience to respond to new trends and future scenarios of Italian and international design. Three main areas of interior design are examined: spaces of sale, hospitality areas, and Welfare. After completing the course, the Interior Designer is able to tackle the project not only from the technical and formal perspective but especially from the strategic point of view, focusing on the needs of the contemporary consumer and the evolutionary needs of the sector. Thanks to their professionalism, they are able to formulate design solutions of strong emotional and sensory content that improve space utilization through different means of expression – furniture, materials, colors, and lights – declined and interpreted depending on the circumstances. IED Design interprets the excellence of design through a training process that is rooted in the culture of Design System, made of creativity, entrepreneurship, technological innovation, and market knowledge.
- Duration: 12 months
- Communicative English & Computer Fundamentals
- Theory & Techniques of Interior Designing
- Introduction to basic interiors/basic Design
- History of interior designing
- Basic drawing in interiors
- Functional aspects of interiors
- Materials in interiors
- Services in interiors
- Product Designing in Interior
- Three Dimensional Drawing & Rendering
- Estimation for Interior – coverings
- Project – 1
- Project – 2
- Project – 3
- Project – 4
- Flexible Timings
- An ISO 9001 Certified & Govt. Approved Training Center
- Best Coaching Method
- Placement Guidance
- Superior Course
- Site Visits
- Expertise in Estimation
- Product Designing
- For All Age Group
- Practical Work
- Experienced & Expertise Faculty
FUTURE OF INTERIOR DESIGN
- An interior designer enjoys variety, dealing with different clients and sites based all over the world in a creative, dynamic profession.
- You will be able to consider careers within a wide range of interior design disciplines including architecture, retail, exhibition, hospitality, residential and workplace design.
- Using our strong links with industry and showcasing our students’ work at external events, we have successfully aided recent students to gain positions at a number of highly regarded design agencies.
WHY CHOOSE MANISHA DESIGN FOR INTERIOR DESIGN?
- Lifetime placement assistance
- Institute teaches all the necessary software for interior design
- Professional /practicing architects & interior designer as faculties
- 3D modeling and physical model making
- Design philosophy like Concepts, Ideas, theme, Sustainable design, Vastu and Feng-Shui
- 10th/12th pass min.
- Professionals from the interior design field
- Business owners related to interior design practice
- Aspiring interior design practice owners
- Students in their graduation/ post graduation looking to start the career in interior design
- Hobby learners
STUDENTS MARKET SURVEY & JURY
DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE