Manisha Design House (MDH) is a ISO 9001 certified coaching institute for Architecture Entrance Examination – NATA is a national level aptitude test in architecture conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA) for admission to 1st year of the 5-Year B.Arch. Degree course at institute/school/college of Architecture in India, including government, government-aided, private unaided, the university department and deemed universities offering courses leading to Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
NATA measures candidates’ drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability.
We impart knowledge & education to develop :
- Creative skills
- Thinking ability (visualization & imagination)
- Aesthetic skills
- Technical Skills
Presentation Skills Our expertise guidance & coaching for outstanding performance of students & their successful academic and professional careers always been the best in Gujarat & India.
CAREER IN ARCHITECTURE
- Careers in architecture offer young professionals a life of discovery, growth and personal development. An architectural education sets in motion a life-long learning process! Architecture is a career for people who love their work and a “job” is not their goal. This is so because as a follower in the studio young architects become leaders on site where drawings are transformed into reality and in a society where they have a special lean on eternity.
- Salaries start low and grow with age and experience. Unlike fast-track fields, which start with high salaries and then hit a long plateau, and finally, the older guys are pushed aside making way for the next generation, architects just continue to grow and to increase their quality of life. After age fifty architects form the highest paid group of self-employed professionals, often claiming fees of a Crore Rupees and above for a single commission!
- Adding a post-graduate degree to the five year Bachelor of Architecture Degree is not necessary, as this is a full-fledged professional degree and one is well prepared to charge into their career. A graduate may choose a career diversion into urban planning and design, project management, interior design or landscape design, but by doing this they are leaving their core field of practice. Few returns to the master craft!
- The need of the day in India is infrastructure design and development. This task will dominate the coming century. Architects will be leaders in creating a new India! While all new software will eventually drift into oblivion, architects will leave behind the indelible footprints of their times.
- Do not study architecture if your secret agenda is to migrate to the developed world under the guise of “further studies!” Studies abroad are a mere form of escapism and extending one’s childhood. After studying abroad at an exorbitant cost, one must work several years to repay loans and working nine to five if one is lucky enough to get the job. You are likely to end up some paltry job and you will never return! The reality is; many of the architects from the developed world are two trying to find jobs in the developing world for survival. The action today lies in the developing world rather than the developed world. What is needed after graduation is a few years of studio and site work, which will create the grounding needed to become an effective practitioner?
- While other professionals are narrowing their scope and specializing, architects are continually broadening their horizons, working on a multitude of projects, with a plethora of clients and supporting consultants. This profession is the meeting ground of art, technology, history, economics, social action, and performance-based design! This is the profession where truth succeeds and falsehood withers in the winds!
WHY CHOOSE ARCHITECTURE
A large number of engineering colleges are offering B.Tech./B.E. degree courses but the colleges offering architecture degree course are comparatively very less. While more than 19 lakhs engineers are produced every year only 4500 architects are produced per year. Only 52 thousand architects are registered in the country till December 2016. There is an estimated shortage of 7 lakh architects in the country. With expanding global economies, rising incomes, mass migration of people from rural to urban areas as a result of mass transport systems available, the demand on architecture has increased manifolds.
WHY CHOOSE MANISHA DESIGN?
- Nata practice for 1/2 years brings outstanding results and molds student’s creative ability, technical know-how & visualization skills to the highest level.
- Creativity & design ideas is a step by step process task to reach to the best design product.
- Reality is: It can never be developed or extracted from students in just 20 days which coaching class professionals name as “NATA Crash Course”. This is just the way to earn more in short time on basis of lack of time after 12th boards.
- So 10th/11th students who are willing to make their career in designing field of Architecture can practice it gradually along with their regular studies & achieve the best level of creativity and designer skills and become fully prepared and eligible for designing entrance exams and designing fields.
- Their confidence level in designing field is boosted up to get highest results in entrance exam as well as in college.
- Apart from this, after the 12th exam when the student has to appear for other competitive exams next to next. At that time he/she will be burdened so much and this may affect his result in all entrance exam.
- So we advise students to initiate NATA coaching from 11th /12th Std. beginning for more practice, better results and work freely throughout the year and remain less stressed even after board exams.
WHY CHOOSE MANISHA DESIGN ?
Many coaching centers are providing expert coaching for IIT and B.Tech. but very few experts are available for architecture entrance examinations. Only qualified and experienced architects can provide coaching and guidance for architecture entrance exams. We are one of the top coaching class having more than 4 centers in Gujarat. We have qualified, skilled professional for NATA & JEE B.Arch Coaching like Architects, Structural Engineers, Interior Designers. We have top 7 faculty alumni for preparation of NATA, CEPT (SID-SBST) & JEE B.Arch Exam so no doubts for your Results.
OUR EXPERTISE IN
The sense of observation, Sense of perception, Sense of Imagination, Creative Skills, Aesthetic Skills, Technical Skills, Designing Skills, Presentation Skills, Drawing Aptitude, Mental Aptitude, Architectural Awareness, General Maths, Logical Reasoning, Aesthetic Sensitivity, Other creative skills.
Classroom Coaching, 100% Result, Easy Teaching Method, Top Faculties, Experts Lecture, Flexible Timings, Unlimited Practice, 60 Mock Tests, Personal Attention, Regular Student, Evaluation, High Content Study
Students having passed SSC (Std X) or equivalent can appear for NATA Entrance Exams. However, candidates getting minimum 50% marks in HSC (Std XII) of 10+2 pattern with mathematics as one of the subject are only eligible for admission to B. Arch.
The test is in two parts: a paper-based drawing test for two hours and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test. Drawing Test: The test is in two parts: a paper-based drawing test for two hours and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
• Ability to sketch an object proportionately and render it in a visually appealing manner.
• Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
• The sense of perspective drawing.
• Combining and composing given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
• Creating interesting two dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
• Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
• Understanding of scale and proportions.
Aesthetic Sensitivity Test: This is computer based test where candidate has to answer 40 multiple choice questions. The aesthetic sensitivity test measures perception, imagination and observation, creativity and communication along with architectural awareness and comprises of
• Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
• Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings.
• Visualizing different sides of three-dimensional objects.
• Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
• Analytical reasoning.
• Mental Ability.
• Imaginative comprehension and expression.
• Architectural awareness.
NATA EXAM PATTERN
DRAWING – 80 MARKS
APTITUDE – 80 MARKS
MATHS – 40 MARKS
TOTAL MARKS – 200
The Results will be available as follows:
Marks available in each component & out of 200. Pass/Fail Qualifying marks for Nata 2018 would be based on the following rules:
• Minimum 25% secured in MCQ Section (Mathematics and General Aptitude Test ) ie. 30out of 120.
• Minimum 25% secured in Drawing Section ie. 20 out of 80.
• Overall qualifying marks ( out of 200 ) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
OUR RESULT 2017
- PRACHI RAI NATA SCORE 151 (CEPT)
- NIKUL MISTRY NATA SCORE 137 (SCET)
- YAKSHI DALAL NATA SCORE 147 (NAVRACHNA)
- BHARGAV PATEL NATA SCORE 135 (ITM)
- RISHI LAD NATA SCORE 131 (PUNE)
- NIKITA RANA NATA SCORE 142 (SVIT VASAD)
- SEJAL PATEL NATA SCORE 141 (LAXMI)
- GAJJAR RITESH NATA SCORE 148 (MSU)
- MAYUR SHARMA NATA SCORE 136 (CEPT)
- RASHESH ASAR NATA SCORE 132 (MSU)
- JAGRUTI DAVE NATA SCORE 128 (PARUL)
- SHIVANGI NATA SCORE 130 (ITM)
- 100% PASSED IN 2017 NATA EXAM UNDER EXPERT GUIDANCE FROM MANISHA DESIGN HOUSE
DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE